Just some random surfing on a Sunday afternoon and I come across this on the lovely Reading Ape’s site… Who knew you had almost as many countries with a McDonalds, as there are locations around the world that you can become fast food yourself, for a great white shark? I do like quirky factoids like these.
1. This map shows the world divided into 7 sections (each with a distinct colour) with each section containing 1 billion people.
2. This map shows (in white) where 98 percent of Australia ‘s population lives.
3. It may not come as a surprise but more people live inside the circle than outside of it.
4. This map shows what is on the other side of the world from where you are standing. For the most part it will probably be water.
5. Apparently you can’t get Big Macs everywhere. This map shows (in red) the countries that have McDonalds.
6. This map shows the countries (in blue) where people drive on the left side of the road.
7. This map shows countries (in white) that England has never invaded. There are only 22 of them.
8. The line in this map shows all of the world’s Internet connections in…
View original post 275 more words